If you have a concern pertaining to the Code of Conduct for the Credit and Debit Card Industry, you may contact us through a variety of channels:
- Complete and submit the Code of Conduct PDF
- Website: bluepay.ca
- Our toll free number is 1-855-812-5191
- By email firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail at BluePay Canada, 2275 Upper Middle Road E, Suite 200, Oakville, ON, L6H 0C
To assist us in reviewing your complaint, please provide the following, where applicable:
- Summary of your concerns,
- Details, such as the name of the person you were dealing with, the date the concern occurred, date spoken to our representative,
- Copies of any supporting documentation (i.e. agreements, statements, correspondence)
We will acknowledge receipt of your concern within 5 business days, review the issue and will work with you to determine a resolution within 30 days.
If you believe that our conduct is contrary to the Code and feel your concerns regarding our products or services have not been adequately addressed, you may report the issue to your acquirer of record to file a Code of Conduct Complaint.
For Peoples Trust
- Website: peoplescardservices.com to file a Code of Conduct Concern
- Telephone: 1-844-304-2083
- Email: email@example.com
Please visit the Financial Consumer Agency of Canada’s website for more information on merchant rights under the Code of Conduct for the Credit and Debit Card Industry in Canada.